Book a customized, private session and leave with a tighter shot group than you had when you walked in. After an initial assessment, the instructor will provide individual instruction to improve stance, technique, and overall style to help improve your abilities on the range.
The live-fire session of this course will be conducted at one of our partnered ranges and will take place at the end of the course. Additional information regarding the live-fire session is below.
- Ammo, range fee, and the firearm rental fee are additional costs; first $20 of range fee is included in private lesson fee
- No live ammo is permitted inside of the classroom portion of the course.
- All firearms must be cased and unloaded. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Firearm rentals and ammo will be available at the range for an additional charge.
- All participants must be 13 or older (exceptions made on case by case basis) to take this course, and a parent or legal guardian must attend the same course or remain on the premises the entire time.
This is not an NRA-approved course.