Family & Friends DAY — it is a safe, friendly environment whether you’re picking up a gun for the very first time or are just brushing off some dust and need a little refresher. Ladies will immediately feel at ease in this full-day of clinics, and will be provided with a hands-on, one-of-a-kind experience. No experience or equipment is necessary to participate. The course includes both classroom instruction and range time. Students will learn NRA’s rules for gun safety, which include understanding how to safely handle, operate and store firearms and archery equipment. This event will be A FAMILY REUNION STYLE BBQ! So bring your family and friends for a great day!
- Firearm safety rules
- Pistol, Rifle, and shotgun operations and shooting fundamentals
- Archery Shooting fundamental
- Shooting range safety
- And more…
In addition to the classroom portion of this course, the student will participate in the live-fire training and nationally standardized shooting qualification alongside an NRA Certified Instructor. Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be eligible for her concealed carry permit. The live-fire session of this course will be conducted at one of our partner ranges and takes place at the end of the course.
- Ammo and Firearms will be available for use if you don’t own any.
- Participants need 50 rounds of ammo for the live-fire portion of this course. You may bring your own firearm with 50 rounds of ammo.
- No live ammo is permitted inside of the classroom portion of the course.
- All firearms must be cased and unloaded. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We use outdoor ranges so dress appropriately.