Get your practice on!!! Come shoot with us for a open range
Women on Target (Ladies Only)
Women On Target courses are available only to women — it is a safe, friendly environment whether you’re picking up a gun for the very first time or are just brushing off some dust and need a little refresher. Ladies will immediately feel at ease in the half- or full-day clinics, and will be provided with a hands-on, one-of-a-kind experience. No experience or equipment is necessary to participate. The course includes both classroom instruction and range time. Students will learn NRA's rules for gun safety, which include understanding how to safely handle, operate and store firearms. Students will also learn basics about loading and unloading a firearm, pistol grip, eye dominance, the fundamentals of marksmanship and the shooting sports. Women On Target® does not have an age restriction, but due to varying state laws and rules among different clubs, clinics may issue certain restrictions and/or parent/guardian permission releases. This course qualifies students for the Virginia Carrying a Concealed Weapon (CCW) permit.
**NRA Certified Course**
THIS COURSE COVERS:
In addition to the classroom portion of this course, the student will participate in the live-fire training and nationally standardized shooting qualification alongside an NRA Certified Instructor. Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be eligible for her concealed carry permit. The live-fire session of this course will be conducted at one of our partner ranges and takes place at the end of the course.
- Ammo and firearm rentals may incur an additional cost.
- Participants need 50 rounds of ammo for the live-fire portion of this course. You may bring your own firearm with 50 rounds of ammo or purchase ammo at the range.
- No live ammo is permitted inside of the classroom portion of the course.
- All firearms must be cased and unloaded. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Firearm rentals and ammo will be available, if needed, at the range for an additional cost.
- We use outdoor ranges so dress appropriately.
UPCOMING WOMEN ON TARGET COURSES