Our NRA Basics of Shooting Pistol (Course 1) is taught by
Basic Shotgun Shooting Course
Learn to shoot, clean, and operate a shotgun from a certified shotgun instructor. This course dives into the world of shotgun sports. It teaches the fundamentals of shooting to foster the ability and confidence necessary to safely shoot a shotgun.
**NRA Certified Course**
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
In addition to the classroom portion of this course, the student will participate in the live-fire training and nationally standardized shooting qualification alongside an NRA Certified Instructor.
- The range fees are included.
- Participants need 50-75 rounds of ammo for the live fire portion of this course.
- No live ammo is permitted inside of the classroom portion of the course.
- All firearms must be cased and unloaded.
- Firearm rentals and ammo will be available, if needed, at the range for an additional cost.
- We use outdoor ranges so dress appropriately.
UPCOMING BASIC SHOTGUN COURSES